At the Joan H. Tisch Center for Women’s Health, our on-site psychologist not only provides traditional “talk-therapy” and Cognitive Behavioral Therapy, but also specializes in adjunctive pain management, stress reduction, and anxiety reduction techniques. A strong emphasis is placed on the mind/body connection.
Services available include:
- Neuropsychological assessment and therapeutic feedback/remediation
- Assessment of patients with memory difficulties, as well as memory training tips for women who wish to sharpen their memory as they age
- Cognitive and Behavioral treatments for ADHD and other learning difficulties
- Work with chronic pain patients or patients with chronic illnesses
- Treatment of anxiety disorders and depression
- Pre-surgical psychological assessment services for procedures including Bariatric surgery and Spinal Cord Stimulator implants
For more information on our services, or to make an appointment, please call us at (646) 754-3300.